A personal Relaxation Station…that’s the idea behind this amazing floor or bed lounge chair. It is actually designed to put you into a meditative state, as in Shivasana or Restorative Yoga.
The EcoBackrest™ helps you feel a sense of weightlessness or zero gravity. You restore your energy even without taking a nap. You can easily reach those creative inspiring alpha and theta brainwaves . When your body wants to lay down, but you are also needing to work, this is a lifesaver. Bliss out!
Based on NASA test results, ergonomic chairs such as the EcoBackrest™ offer several range-of-motion positions, and supports for the head, neck and back. This versatile lounge chair provides gentle, passive vertebrae stretching to relieve pressure on nerves and backs. It accommodates face-up or face-down positions. Although it is generally used as an everyday lounge chair it is also recommended for back patients and post-surgery comfort. The Ecobackrest™ is loved by doctors and chiropractors alike for preventative as well as rehabilatative purposes..
Reviewed on eHow.com as one of the top five recommended lounge chairs on the market.
- Five adjustable angles
- Comes apart for easy carrying (It’s modular)
- Constructed from organic cotton stuffed with eco friendly kapok fiber. Frame made of non-toxic MDF and chemical free finish containing EM™ ceramic powder and amethyst gemstone powder for calming effects
- Adjustable lumbar pillow and neck pillow
- Choose from six rich colors: Natural, Indigo, Cinnimon, Lavender, Moss, and Pumpkin
- Fits people of all sizes
- Optional Armrests for support when typing
$60 inflatable/ $100 kapok filled
- Optional Removable Cover for easy cleaning $35
- Desk for holding laptop called the Tilt Seat™ $187